By signing up for CrowdfundHQ (“Service”) or any of the services of CrowdfundHQ, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. CrowdfundHQ reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the CrowdfundHQ website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the "Terms of Service" for the complete picture of your legal requirements.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement and the
before you may become a member of CrowdfundHQ.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- CrowdfundHQ does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- CrowdfundHQ does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- CrowdfundHQ does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that CrowdfundHQ shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall CrowdfundHQ or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, CrowdfundHQ partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by CrowdfundHQ.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any CrowdfundHQ customer, CrowdfundHQ employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the CrowdfundHQ service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your CrowdfundHQ site at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and content to CrowdfundHQ.com, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow CrowdfundHQ to display and store them and you agree that CrowdfundHQ can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of CrowdfundHQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and CrowdfundHQ and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and CrowdfundHQ (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a CrowdfundHQ site however, by making your site public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use CrowdfundHQ or CrowdfundHQ trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- CrowdfundHQ does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at CrowdfundHQ dot com.