It's been a hectic last couple of weeks and this update is huge.
- The CrowdfundHQ home page has been updated and is now more concise. There's a new featured sites section showing off some of what our users have done with their sites.
- We've returned to offering a free trial instead of just free. This will allow us to spend more time with our users, and to see people spending more time creating beautiful sites.
- More inline docs everywhere. The whole admin interface now has help everywhere. Check out the Edit Settings dialog -> Titles section, the help there has images to explain what the different titles are about.
- Export of current user and campaign search in admin. Click the Export link to reveal the options. This is very useful if you need lists of certain users or campaigns.
- BCC option for all emails. Go to your Emails tab and check which emails you'd like to be BCC'd on.
- New theme: Base. The Base theme is a stripped down, lightweight theme and is a good starting point if you want to write your own theme from scratch, or if you just like a very minimal look and feel.
- We've extracted our badge styles into options so you can combine different badges with different themes.
- Themes and badges now come complete with preview images, check them out by going to the Design tab.
- Head Meta & HTML field in the Design -> Header tab. The new field is meant for google site verification, meta tags and any other HTML or content that would go in the HTML head section of your site.
- Campaign update opt-out option in user Settings. All users can now opt out from email notifications from updates about the campaigns they contributed to by unchecking this field. It's on by default.
- RSS feed for discover/categories. By going to http://yoursite.com/discover/category.rss, you will get a RSS representation for that category (just add .rss to url). This can be used for marketing purposes or for allowing people to subscribe to the campaign list for a certain category.
We've also fixed a few other issues:
- Fixed issue with payments where sometimes the contributions wouldn't get set as confirmed.
- Fixed issue with rewards and commitments failing to uncheck visibility.
- Fixed issue with sitemap generation.
Next up is a new editor toolbar for markdown, and a wysiwyg editor for campaigns and updates to make life easier for your users. Stay tuned for more info on this coming soon.