Posted by Vidar Eldoy on May 20, 2014
It's time for another update, this one contains a lot of internal changes but also a few nice features.
- First off, we've re-arranged the admin interface. The Configuration tab now has an easy to use side menu. Content and Emails tabs have been moved in under the Design tab.
- New Homepage configurator. Easily create sections of badges to display on your home page. You can choose the section title, size, and how many badges to display per section. Click on Configuration -> Homepage to try it out.
- You can now create a Campaign from admin by clicking the + Create Campaign button from the Campaign tab.
- Same goes for users, create a User from admin by clicking the + Create User button from the Users tab.
- The users can now upload their own profile images, or choose their Gravatar or their Facebook image (only available if already logged in with Facebook). The setting is available by going to user settings and then clicking on the "Edit image" button.
- The WYSIWYG editor is now default for new sites. Please send us an email if you don't know how to enable it.
We are currently working on several payment solutions, and two new ones should be available within a few weeks.