It's time for another update and this time we're excited to announce the release of your site's blog! Blogging is a great way of keeping your users in the know, spread knowledge and get more clicks from organic search and social media.
To try it out, go to Manage Site > Configuration > Sharing > Blog Admin. You can select who can write blog posts, and also which editor you want to use. Click the green question mark next to each option for details. Once enabled, the blog will be available at /blog on your site. Please try it out and let us know what you think.
Fixed contribution amount product mode now possible
We've added the ability for your campaigns to run with fixed contribution amounts. This is great if you are funding products, meaning that you can actually use CrowdfundHQ as a web shop!
Try it out by going to Manage Site > Payments > Fixed contribution. Check "User decide" to let the campaigner choose the amount.
Additional costs module
To make it possible to ship products or charge extra for administration fees, we've added an "Additional costs" module. The user will see a select box with options on the contribution page if enabled. Check it out by going to Manage Site > Payments > Additional costs.
Earn money with the new affiliate program for CrowdfundHQ
We've created a module for tracking clicks and account signups, and we'll pay you if you help us get new customers. For every customer that end up paying for a subscription coming from your site, we'll pay you 15% for the first 12 month unless the customer cancels. Sounds too good to be true? Contact us to get started now.
We also plan to include this in the new marketing module we're working on so you can use it on your site, so watch out for that.
New blog post
Check out Susana's latest blog post about website design. Quick read with lots of premium information. Please leave a comment below the post, and share, share, share!
Also included in this update
- The URL of the campaign is added to Twitter share automatically.
- Writing a comment without logging in is now working from the thank you page.
- New checkbox for anonymous comments. The comment will be automatically anonymous from the thank you page if the contribution is anonymous.
- Max and min goal for campaigns. Site wide option only, found in Manage Site > Payments
- Completely new Russian translations. Thanks Andy!
- Moved some options in Manage Site around. Ads are now in Configuration, and contribution amounts are now in Payments.
- Lots of small fixes here and there. Thanks for all your help in finding these issues and letting us know.